This is for you, Bart!

This blog, and the adventure it describes, are dedicated to my friend, co-worker and fellow adventure lover, Bart.
Bart would prefer to be riding his Moto Guzzi down a scenic road,
but unfortunately he is limited by health issues.


My hat (helmet) is off to you, my friend, and I hope you will get some enjoyment from
reading about my little adventure until you are well enough to get back to planning your own.

Cheers,
Rick.
============================================================================================================

comments

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.

- Helen Keller

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.

- Robert Frost

================================================================================

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weather change

It drizzled rain off and on through the night, but when I broke camp, the sun was peeking through.

After riding 75 miles I stopped for breakfast and looked outside to see it raining buckets. Good timing!
The terrain here reminds me of the smoky mountains. 


This is about as far north as I'm going. In a few miles I'll head west for the coast at Bandon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment