This is for you, Bart!

This blog, and the adventure it describes, are dedicated to my friend, co-worker and fellow adventure lover, Bart.
Bart would prefer to be riding his Moto Guzzi down a scenic road,
but unfortunately he is limited by health issues.


My hat (helmet) is off to you, my friend, and I hope you will get some enjoyment from
reading about my little adventure until you are well enough to get back to planning your own.

Cheers,
Rick.
============================================================================================================

comments

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.

- Helen Keller

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.

- Robert Frost

================================================================================

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Driving around Tahoe

Coming up around the west side of Lake Tahoe on Rt 89.
 
 
 
 
Here's a shot from a few days ago. I came upon a pair of these in Death Valley, so I turned around and went back for a closer look:
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I see you came through Gold Beach.That was where Uncle Ken lived.I always wanted to go and see him before he passed away and never did.I was sorry for not making that trip.

    ReplyDelete